Friday, November 2, 2012

Vote for Brockman

In the spirit of the election season, we are starting to get a little political here at the House of Brockman. We are watching the polls, doing our research, and trying to find which choice is best for us. We want to poll you as the readers of this blog, to see what you are wanting to hear about at the House of Brockman. We want to know about any questions you have for us about home decor, or delemas, party ideas, or just anything really!

Believe in Your Home
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chris!! congrats on your marriage and baby to come. how exciting! Just wanted to let you know that I have been reading your blog and love it! I will definitely continue reading. I love the movie under the tuscan sun and love all of your great tips and ideas. I have a question. how do i decorate a really long wall, like a hallway. There is just too much wall space and I am not sure what to do with it. Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete